POWERED BY A TEAM OF EXPERT DESIGNERS
eme design services
- Competition pools
- Leisure pools
- Moveable floors
- Hydrotherapy pools
- Acrylic pools
- Kids pools
- Modular pools
WATER PARKS & SPLASH PADS
- Splash Pads
- Water Slides
- Lazy Rivers
- Water Toys
SPA & WELLNESS FACILITIES
- Turkish Bath
- Salt Saunas
- Steam Rooms
- Experience Showers
- Hot Tubs
- Plunge Pools
- Rasul & Mud Chambers
- Heated Loungers
- Hydrotherapy Tubs
- Vitality Pools
- Ice Showers
- Ice Fountains
- Ice Cabins
- Ice Lounge
- Snow Rooms
- Kneipp Baths
- Vichy Showers
- Floating Fountains
- Interactive Fountains
- Dancing & Musical Fountains
- Koi Ponds
- Water Canals
- Water Curtains
- Sand Filter
- Multimedia Filter
- Ultraviolet Sterilization
- Copper Silver Ionization
- Cartridge Filters
- RO Filtration
At EME, we focus on maximum efficiency, innovation and future-proofing at each stage of the design process. Below we detail out the various stages of the design process as well as the deliverables you can expect.
Our team of experts at EME works alongside the client or consultant to review each scope and develop the design of the project to ensure both technical function and maximum efficiency, while meeting regional and global standards, as well as environmental and safety standards. We provide provisions for the plant room size and equipment requirements, layouts, positionings, and access. We also provide budget costing for the supply and fit out.
Concept Design Deliverables:
- Summary and evaluation and review of the vision and its influence on the project design and layout
- Site analysis in relation to the project’s performance and execution
- Project concept, objectives and benchmark projects to illustrate design intent
- Lighting and audio integration where applicable
- Rough order of magnitude cost
- Design recommendations
- Proposal of any safety related items as required by codes and local authorities
- All necessary information required at this stage to serve the design and documentation of the project
Upon approval of the concept design we coordinate with all relevant consultants to detail the selection to develop the schematic design of the project. This stage will include layout, elevations, mechanical and electrical requirements, pipe route drawings, tank layouts and pipework penetrations, filtration storage locations and health and safely access requirements, and equipment positioning.
- Preliminary plan
- Section AUTOCAD drawings
- Pump room sizing
The Detailed Design stage is based up the schematic design direction and comments from the client/consultant. At this stage, the project design is further developed into a technical drawing package in conjunction with the architecture, interior and landscape areas.
- Detailed plans, sections, elevations, and details illustrating constructability of design elements for each water feature and associated mechanical, electrical as well as pump rooms layouts.
- Draft technical specifications for the associated water features
- All drainage coordinated with site wide and building drainage requirements
- Fountains and water features detailing (excluding civil work)
- Project equipment’s, piping, fittings, light fixture, accessories schedules
- Water demand and requirements for each and every water feature
- Schematic diagrams for all systems (MEP) and any related operational system
- Mechanical and electrical systems as per but not limited to the design guides
- Documents required to be submitted to the relevant Municipality to obtain the final approvals and building permits
CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTATION & TENDER DOCUMENTATION
During this stage, the team works towards producing a final tender set of documents to be issued to the contractor. Final design refinements are made to all design disciplines, and the bills of quantities and cost plan/pre-tender estimate based on the detail designs will be finalised as well.
Other finalised deliverables include:
- Layout and materials plans for the project features
- Details, sections & elevations
- Electrical, Infrastructure, drainage & pump room requirements and locations
- Water calculations & coordination with Infrastructure supply.
- Specifications & schedules for all water feature fittings & fixtures
- MEP Bill of Quantities and tender issue documentation
- Tender issue documentation and BOQ
The EME team will review and provide comment on all contractor submittals, shop drawings and calculations to ensure they meet and maintain project design intent. We also visit the project site to inspect and verify that construction and installation conform to ‘For Construction’ drawings and supporting documents. During this stage, we provide inspection reports, and supervise and inspect all aspects of contractor’s work on site incorporating pre-work, installation, snagging and handover of the works on Practical Completion.
We also assist in approval of all preliminary handovers including preparation of snagging lists. EME will also undertake a final inspection and final handover after the finalization of all pending issues and prepare completion report/snag list.
Following rectification of all snags, we assist to close out project.
- Tender issue documentation and BOQ